Acknowledgment in Relation to Test Before Boarding
- My consent to this acknowledgment will be captured electronically through tick boxes or in such other form as may be necessary under the circumstances.
- That I submit voluntarily to COVID-19 testing as part of mandatory quarantine protocols as well as accurately provide, to the best of my knowledge, all necessary information related thereto;
- The test will be conducted by Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory engaged by Cebu Pacific;
- Cebu Pacific shall not be liable for any concerns on the test results and shall be held free and harmless regarding the consequences of the same, and any questions and concerns on the results shall be addressed to the Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory;
- Only guests with negative test results shall be allowed to board the flight on the same day, without prejudice to any further requirements as may be disclosed to Cebu Pacific by the relevant government authorities;
- Any fees related to the testing procedure shall no longer be refundable once the test has been administered by the Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory (No refund policy); and
- The testing procedure will be handled in compliance with the requirements set out by the DOH, the BOQ, the IATF and local government units.
In relation to my availment of the Test Before Boarding initiative of Cebu Air, Inc.’s (“Cebu Pacific”) which provides for COVID-19 antigen testing and/or reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction test (as applicable) prior to my flight, I hereby confirm my complete understanding and agreement to the following:
I voluntarily and willingly execute this Acknowledgement and recognize the authenticity of my electronic consent herewith.